About our Client:
Whether you are an experienced senior care therapy provider or just starting out, a rewarding career awaits.
When you join us, you’ll be part of a family-owned, therapist-run organization that cares about providing senior residents with the highest quality of care. You’ll be able to deliver the kind of resident care that aligns with your passion for succeeding in this industry. We provide everything you need – systems, technology and support to focus on the one thing you do best: deliver care.
What do we look for here? The best people. All of our therapists have to be the best in their field, or at least passionate about becoming the best. We offer rewarding physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy positions in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia and the District of Columbia.
PT Physical Therapist
Position to administer physical therapy services as a licensed PT / Physical Therapist. Physical demands of the position require good physical and mental health. Must be able to lift/transfer minimally 60 lbs. Must be able to walk and stand most of the day, lifting, transferring, and pushing residents and equipment.
PT Physical Therapist
Administer physical therapy screens, evaluations and treatment (as applicable per State Practice Act.) Adhere at all times to HIPAA regulations and guidelines and meet the minimum weekly productivity standard of 85%. Daily documentation is done via Rehab Optima.
1. Must be a graduate from an Accredited PT / Physical Therapist Program.
2. Must possess a current license in practicing state as PT / Physical Therapist.
3. Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
4. Must possess strong knowledge regarding state, federal, and local regulations as they pertain to long-term care.
5. Must meet health assessment requirements, including two-stage Mantoux skin test.
6. Must have experience with inpatient acute case-loads to be considered..
7. Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing and possess sufficient communication skills to perform the tasks required.
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Basic Life Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts
Referral Bonus Program