Registered Staff Nurse for COVID-19
Job Reference: 209-COVID-160620
Employer: East Cheshire NHS Trust
Department: Central Staffing
Location: Macclesfield District General Hospital, Victoria Road, Macclesfield, Cheshire
Salary: £24,907 – £30,615 Per Annum Pro Rata
Whether you are just starting out in your career or are looking to use your skills and experience in a new role, East Cheshire NHS Trust is the right employer for you. An organisation with a real sense of community we actively support and develop our staff to ensure our patients receive the best quality care. Join our team and support our vision of delivering the right care first time, every time.
If you are a Registered Nurse thinking about returning to practice after a career break or following retirement to support us during the Covid-19 pandemic we would love to hear from you to discuss your options and the support we can offer you.
You may have received a letter from the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) asking if you want to consider joining the Covid-19 temporary register OR you may still hold registration but are no longer employed.
Do I need to submit an application? I f you are interested in any of the vacancies we have and want to speak to a member of the recruitment team to explore your options please contact us.l
We currently have staff nurse vacancies in:
- Staff Nurse in Coronary Care -209-W7-280520
- Staff Nurse in Intermediate Care – 209-W11-280520
- Staff Nurse in Emergency Department – 209-ED-280520
- Staff Nurse in Medical Assessment Unit – 209-MAU-280520
- Staff Nurse in Elderly Care Specialising in Dementia – 209-DEM-280520
- Staff Nurse in Respiratory Medicine – 209-W4-280520
- Staff Nurse in Orthopaedics – 209-W10-280520
- Staff Nurse – General Medical Ward (Ward 2) – 209-GMW-280520
- Staff Nurse in Gastroenterology – 209-MED-280520
- Staff Nurse in Critical Care – 209-ICU-280520
Do I need to have an interview? This may not be necessary depending on your individual circumstances. If we do need to interview you this will be done over SKYPE
What can we offer you as a member of our valued staff at East Cheshire NHS Trust ?
- Student Bonus – Incentive Scheme to award £500 per person to all student nurses who choose to start their career within ECT.
- Refer a Friend Scheme – incentive scheme which will pay trust employees £500 for every qualified nurse or midwife they introduce to a role at the trust, whether that is an acute or community post.
- Access to clinical skills training and personal development courses including our Clinical Skills Lab
- Staff Recognition – as well as regular appraisals, local and corporate inductions, we recognise the great work of our staff with various acknowledgements such as Employee and Team of the Year.
- Cycle to work scheme – staff who cycle to work have the opportunity to buy bike and safety equipment from a number of specific local bike shops and pay for it tax free via a salary sacrifice scheme over 12 months.
- Employee Support and wellbeing – we have a number of different initiatives to support your health and wellbeing here at East Cheshire NHS Trust including a fast track physiotherapy service for employees.
- Occupational Health – our Occupational Health service aims to ensure all staff in employment experience a working environment for which they are physically and psychologically suited and that protects and promotes health.
- Staff Benefits & Schemes – We have a range of staff benefits and schemes offered by the trust designed to support staff engagement, wellbeing and inclusion.
This post is fixed term for up to 9 months.
Hours per week: 37.5 hours.
Closing date: 16th June 2020.
Please be aware that this post requires an Enhanced with Barred list Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which is payable by the successful candidate.
If you have lived or worked abroad for 6 months or more in the last 5 years you will need to obtain an overseas police clearance. Further information can be found on the additional information links at the bottom of the advert…… click apply for full job details