Moneypenny Apprenticeship Academy Wrexham
Do you have excellent customer service skills, perhaps gained in a retail, hospitality, or a similar office environment? Come and work within the happiest office in the land, as part of our thriving workplace voted one of the best companies to work for in the UK!
As a Customer Service Advisor Apprentice you will benefit from comprehensive training that will enable you to represent your own portfolio of clients, working as though based in their offices. You’ll impress every single caller and make the most of your amazing customer service and relationship building skills! Working as part of a fast-growing team, your duties will include:
- Promptly and efficiently handling inbound phone calls and relaying messages to clients
- Working to agreed timescales, ensuring clients never miss a call
- Entering call information into our system in an accurate and timely manner
- Delivering the highest levels of customer service to clients
In addition to the above you will also be working towards a Level 2/3 Diploma in Customer Service with regular catch ups scheduled with your tutor from Coleg Cambria.
You’ll be working in an über friendly environment in our offices in Wrexham and as a Customer Service Advisor Apprentice, you will benefit from:
- Comprehensive training to enable you to flourish
- Long-term progression across the business
- A pay rate from £6.83 per hour
- Subsidised meals
- Free onsite gym access
- Mental health support (Employee Assistant Program)
- Flexible benefits scheme where you can pick and mix to suit you and your lifestyle including life insurance, pension top-ups, health and dental care and small personal loans
- 26 days holiday
- And did we mention our epic parties? We know how to celebrate in style
Moneypenny started life as a telephone answering service with a difference: offering clients one person who they know and trust to look after calls exactly as if based in their office. Today, we’re proud to call ourselves the world’s leading outsourced communications provider.
We recruit only the best people, who can deliver excellent standards of customer service and love working together, with us, to ensure that our clients get an unprecedented level of customer service.
As a result of the hard work of our employees and in recognition of their efforts, we offer attractive benefits including an on-site pub and gym, in addition to a flexible benefits scheme to suit you. We are a fast-growing business that is creating new opportunities all the time, boasting award-winning headquarters with welcoming, spacious, and eco-friendly state-of-the-art offices, and communal spaces including a treehouse!
COVID-19 Moneypenny Apprenticeship Academy Wrexham