COVID-19 – Licensed Practical Nurse (Lpn) Millsboro DE
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – $250 Sign on Bonus
*Now Offering Paid Time Off (PTO) Benefits*
Aveanna Healthcare, the largest pediatric home health care company in the U.S., is hiring compassionate Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to provide skilled nursing care to patients in the home setting. We are the hearts of 30,000 caregivers and trusted by over 33,000 families.
Aveanna Healthcare remains focused on our mission of caring for our medically fragile patients during the COVID-19 outbreak. Even in this tumultuous time, we continue to care, and we continue to hire nurses. If you need shifts or work, we are here for you. Our hearts remain focused on making a real difference for kids, adults, and families. And our resolve has never been stronger to keep our patients safe at home.
Qualifications of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Must have good standing license (LPN) in the state in which the clinician will practice
- Must have at least 6 months of hands on nursing experience
- Current CPR certification
- Must be willing to provide in home nursing care to infants, children, and adolescents
Responsibilities of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- One to one patient care in a home environment
- Execution of physicians prescribed plan of care and compliant documentation of care provided in system of record
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and therapies
- Patient assessments, coordination of care
- Health promotion, teaching, and training of family members
Benefits of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance*
- Paid Time Off Available*
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
- Easy access to state of the art technology for electronic charting during point of care
- 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
- Hourly Pay & Weekly Paychecks
- Flexible Scheduling (8, 10, and 12 hour shifts; Day/Night/Weekends available)
- Potential for Overtime
- Paid Training & Continuous Professional Development
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status*
Aveanna is an equal opportunity employer.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Lpn) Millsboro DE